Friday, January 21, 2011

Simcity 4 Deluxe 1.1.638 Nocd

Nurse Dog

What a wonderful life! Just when you say "now I can rest a bit" do not have time to say that once something happens. I must tell you that today, fortunately, I woke up without nausea, but still a bit too weak and painful for my liking, and then, after walking with Tito, the plan was to get back on my pajamas and watch a string of film after another . I was so focused on this idea that I tried to ignore the unusual consistency (there is a nice way to say diarrhea, right there) the excrement of Titus this morning, and we went home: he on the couch Ale, I on the other, to doze.

At one point, he scratches at the door window overlooking the garden and I do go out. After a while since I saw him fall, put on my slippers and I go out. It takes me a while to understand what had happened. I can see the hind legs of the dog in the branches of the hedge and I feel a kind of whimper. It was wedged between the bars trying to leave the yard! At first I try to turn it back, but I could not, so I had to make a comedy show to my neighbors who were unloading the shopping in the mall and go out in pajamas and slippers to get him out from the outside. Shortly after returning home, he goes out into the garden and "exploded". He must be just desperate poor, usually rather die in order not to make it in the garden (understands very well that if there did not have to bear it for a walk). Once done, obviously not satisfied, he began to vomit. I go into panic mode and call the veterinarian, who told me to take him there immediately.

Easy to say, a bit more complicated than done. I try to dress myself without realizing it and I put two jumpers instead of one only, I put the jacket, I put the harness and leash to Titus (which came into full frenzy the idea of \u200b\u200banother hike), take the car keys and Luckily when I was about to slam the door, I remember to take your house keys and her libbretto of vaccines. With all these things in hand, purse, le chiavi, il cellulare, e Tito che mi cerca di slogare il braccio a furia di tirare, i capelli tirati su col mollettone, l'impronta del cuscino del divano sul viso e gli occhi stanchi, sembravo la Befana in preda ad una crisi di nervi.

Ci vuole un sacco d'energia per guidare, la concentrazione è massima e i muscoli devono lavorare tra i pedali, e ho fatto due o tre bei respiri prima di fare manovra e dirigermi verso la clinica, dove la veterinaria è assolutamente splendida e simpatica, ma dove è quasi impossibile trovare parcheggio. Dopo 40 minuti circa, esausta, trovo un posto per parcheggiare a 4 passi dalla clinica, peccato che sono 4 passi tutti in salita, sempre con Tito che si è trasformato in cane da slitta e in modalità diarrea esplosiva! In meno di mezz'ora la visita è conclusa e sono già fuori diretta verso la macchina, con tutte le istruzioni per la cura e la ricetta....oddio, la ricetta!!! Ero talmente rimambita da tutti gli eventi che mi ero dimenticata la ricetta nello studio della dottoressa!! Purtroppo me ne accorgo quando sono già seduta in macchina e non ho altra scelta che tornare indietro...fantastico. Prima di ripartire chiamo Alessandro e mi faccio comprare le medicine -impossibile andare in farmacia, voglio solo tornare a casa. Solo quando rientro a casa, con crampi ovunque, mi accorgo di avere 2 maglioni addosso e che non ho neanche chiuso la porta a chiave...in questi casi le possibilità sono 2: o ti chiami Einstein or maybe you have a better relapse of CFS imminent.

Apparently if there is anyone in this house that has intestinal flu, and Tito, not me. I have to resign to add yet another couple of days to recover my anti-relapse, unless the massage is not tomorrow a miracle of historic proportions.

to tell the story made me laugh, I hope that makes you laugh, too .... There's a certain tragicomedy in all this, and of course there is a good thing that I could save Tito from dehydration and I was able to help itself - last year I could not even drive and I should have asked l'aiuto di qualcuno. Sono contenta per questo, grata per questo, e penso che anche se non mi sento tanto bene, almeno non sono l'unica "paziente" questa sera.

0 comments:

Post a Comment