Saturday, January 22, 2011

Fleetwood Wilderness 3000cl Owners Manual

Dilemma energy expenditure

Ciaoo .... here I am, after 13 hours of sleep after a Friday so that more home so you can not. Tito graced us, and after the wonderful medicines prescribed by the veterinary allowed me to sleep without interruption. Miracle! With massage, I am now a bit less flaky and sore yesterday and I am faced with a classic case of DDE: Dilemma energy expenditure.

And 'Saturday and today is the 40th birthday of a friend of ours, I would have stayed at home to recharge the batteries a little bit more but the desire to socialize is taking over. Birthdays are wonderful opportunities because you can see absolutely all your friends at once, and reload that part of your personality that you keep in the drawer when you're re-loading your body. That's one side of the dilemma.

other ... alive and well there is the fear of being left with another week in bed with nausea and pain like this, and as if that were not enough, this home is a disaster! The floor is mud caked paws impression of Titus, and all I could wash clothes that are still hung out Monday and should be ironed (they are at war with the cleaning lady). Of course I could not move today if I wanted to have at least hoping to go out tonight, so I just contemplate what to do from the couch waiting to go for a massage. Of course there is also the fact that if I go out tonight the odds of being able to deal with the situation today is very minimal and then it will have to talk Monday or Tuesday, and I'm not really sure that Al will be able to endure the situation for so long. He is working as a mule thanks to a recent mutiny of the bar staff and will certainly not want to fix the house during the only day off ... but that has certainly prefer to see me decently dressed and made up over the house immaculate, not do you think?

Ufffff know ... benissimo che domani me ne pentirò, ma 1) oggi mi sono riposata 2) ho fatto un massaggio stupendo e rigenerante, 3) grazie a questa settimana di esaurimento e la nausea ho perso 1 kg (sempre ricordarsi di quei rarissimi lati positivi della CFS), 4) non vedo Alessandro fuori dalle 4 mura da Domenica scorsa e ho paura che inizierà a confondermi con il piumino se non faccio almeno lo sforzo di uscire con lui. Per i motivi di cui sopra, me la rischio e me ne infischio! Ehi, non so se l'avete notato, ma nello spazio di un solo post, sono riuscita a coniare un nuovo acronimo E un nuovo slogan...niente male per una giornata di recupero, di solito non m'invento proprio niente. Significherà che sto riprendendo possesso delle mental faculties or are simply too fond of my thoughts without meaning? To you the verdict.

0 comments:

Post a Comment