Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Vincent Valentine Claw Arm Tutorial

other side of the festivities and

I survived, or almost 3 days of the marathon. I do not know how, but I did. Yesterday I spent the day doing what I have now renamed the "lounging at work", ie remain in a horizontal position as long as possible to see one after another episode of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" (tv crazy but frivolously light) on E! Today would not have gone very differently if I had not had to work (always horizontal of course). The signs of weakness came on the evening of Boxing Day - dizziness, feeling of nausea, which I promptly ignored, munching a Malox, sniffing vinegar and pacifiers grain of salt, together with the insinuations that my sister was pregnant. Maybe! To tell you the truth I was hoping there well I said anything to believe that the dizziness could be attributed to something else. Unfortunately (or fortunately, who knows) is not so, and today I find myself with my fatigue, the mother of all periods (sorry boys listen, but I hope to give them a bit of exhaustion), and, as if Furthermore, I came back against a sore throat which I was fighting with antibiotics, and then, thanks to the urgent work to be completed by Thursday, the appointment with the massage is skipped until a date to be determined. This gorge is absolutely calm, and I have to earn my bread before heading out to start the restructuring body before the New Year, but also (more importantly) to try not to feel older than that are on time for my birthday on January 10 (good resolutions for the new year # 1).
frightening thoughts aside, today I contacted a colleague, in both senses of the word. Apparently not the only translator with CFS! A very kind mail I came from a person who has read the article on Tu Style, and who like me had to stop working while standing (she was the interpreter - a profession that has always fascinated me and that I have di svolgere solo per poche ore da quando sono malata). E' stato un incontro virtuale molto positivo e sicuramente una conoscenza da approfondire.

Voi come siete sopravvissuti alle feste? Come state recuperando?

Io penso che dopo tutto questo lavoro (ben 16 pagine completate in meno di 5 ore- si, sono brava!), mi sia meritata un po di recupero casalingo nella vasca...Ale torna tardi perchè va fuori a cena, quindi ho il governo assoluto sul telecomando e sugli avanzi che giacciono in frigo e ho intenzione di approfittarne.

0 comments:

Post a Comment