You Style!
Hello everyone! Is something passed water under the bridge since I wrote for the last time, I know. Mea culpa. These months have been a frenzy in terms of business (thankfully) and, in typical style CFS, you can not do everything and the emphasis is on more urgent things. I could not finish the translation of a contract and then have to write an article on the blog, rather, the computer did not want to even turn on! The work has had very positive effects on health, as it kept me riveted to the couch and, together with massage, this month I could spend my precious leisure time and a truce with CFS in enjoyable activities with friends, with Alexander, no suffer too.
The Christmas period has always been for me a moment of balance, especially in terms of health, and I must say that despite everything, the trend for 2011 appears to be in climb. It 'exactly one year that I undergo a lymph drainage massage and I can not help but sing the praises of this method to ward off the symptoms of the beast. The energy levels have not reached the normal range, I still sleep a lot and I still have the determination of forces, but the pain has decreased a lot and still are returning with less frequency. What can I say? I'll never stop doing the massage, and I'm dying with curiosity to know whether these effects might also apply to other patients.
Even though I could not do much on the front of the awareness campaign in recent months, one of the results of my sforzi passati è uscito oggi in edicola. Vi ricordate il mio articolo " Malata.....ma con stile " ?Mandate subito la persona più abile oppure se potete andate in edicola prima possibile perchè oggi è uscito un articolo sulla mia storia e la Manifestazione di Roma su TuStyle Magazine della Mondadori. 2 pagine di un articolo scritto dalla mia amica Laura Muzzi, a colori con fatti chiari, personali e ge nerali, ma VERI sulla CFS. A lei va la mia gratitudine e a voi un invito a far salire le vendite di questa rivista...almeno questa settimana. Costa 1 Euro.
Prometto che tornerò presto con altri articoli al più presto, e nel frattempo vi mando un bacio affettuoso.
0 comments:
Post a Comment