Thursday, October 14, 2010

Virtual Wedding Dress Try

I want to help me move

are days that are fossilized in the house, a tired and very nice infinite pains in the legs and back .... but I have great memories of my weekend so I do not pento di aver raggiunto le riserve d'energia.

L'avevo già programmato a dirvi la verità, ed è per questo che ho mandato Tito in vacanza dai miei Sabato pomeriggio. Vedete, poco più di un mese fa avevo fatto un regalo ad Alessandro per il suo compleanno - un acquisto on line naturalmente - i biglietti per andare a vedere il suo idolo in concerto: Renato Zero in Piazza di Siena. Non ero proprio ai livelli desiderabili di forze quel giorno quindi il bastardissimus maximus l'ho mandato in campagna a respirare un po d'aria fresca, anche perchè Alessandro a partire da lunedì avrebbe fatto orario continuato al bar e sarei rimasta da sola a casa per tutto il giorno.

Sabato sera mi faccio carina e mi dirigo verso Villa Borghese (where not set foot for about 6 years) with Alexander for this magical event. Not being really a sorcin, I had high expectations for the concert to tell the truth, and I was prepared psychologically to bear on song lyrics and produce my fake enthusiasm for the appropriate times. I've actually found that Renato Zero is a showman and knows what it means to organize a good show, I was not bored for a moment and thanks to my good choice of places, I enjoyed the show comfortably seated a few meters from the stage. The only regret is that I did not put the boots to a certain time because the cold is really made to feel, especially the feet. Concertone apart on Sunday afternoon I went to the first birthday party for my goddaughter and I do not know why but the holidays for children upset me worse than the events for adults. Weekend short, challenging, and a nice respite at home was a must.

not that truces are passed to me by turning their thumbs after all, otherwise I would have filled the blog of interesting things like "I got up to make me a sandwich", "Ridge is still undecided on the dafarsi Forester", "Rain and I am the grass is growing, and the like. The truth is that there is nothing better for the times when you know you'll be horizontal, work, and fortunately there is much in this period. I settle on the couch with the blanket, or in bed with down comforter, computer, cup of tea and I start to translate, tic tac tic tac tic, Alessandro until he returns from work. There are times, there are people who are disturbed when you call a friend and the distraction can make pauses nap whenever you want. The only thing that determines when I wake up in this recovery period is the client that throws me off the bed with a call to the phone.

beautiful, all beautiful, except that you may forget how it's made the outside world, and frankly after a while you start to stink. There are 3 days that I take a shower, the hair is a mass-like straw despicable and thankfully Alex is too tired from work and do not notice that I wear the same suit by as many days (or at least pretends not to notice). I have the same charm of a camel with bad breath and it's time to act! I'm not charging charge but I think that I gained a shower and a walk.

Oooohh, I forgot to tell you that a week ago my sister has bought a new car, so my car has come back to me, so from now, when I say "walk" unless it makes specific reference to Tito, I mean a ride.

0 comments:

Post a Comment