Today my father sent me one of those who always send mail with an attached presentation that rips always a smile. I needed it: they are in dispute with my accountant for the most disastrous statement of income of the story and I feel that I'm working like crazy to survive instead of building a future like all the girls (yes, we are still "girls" in thirty years ... I do not know?) my age. The worst thing is that I have not the strength (both physical and willingness) to go and break his legs (figuratively speaking of course) in person, although I must say I still know how to scare people by phone - shake and hear them ill-treated with insults and objections duly concealed by a veil of warmth and humor gives me a certain satisfaction .... are a bad person, do you think? However, I called for reinforcements - in the form of mine - to go to fight in person and we'll see who wins the battle ... Meanwhile, I hope you two sides with laughter this presentation that "update" a little ' la Bibbia..in confronto sono un vero e proprio angelo..
Monday, October 18, 2010
How Get Map Mobile Pc Garmin
The CFS in Children Religion Revisited
Today my father sent me one of those who always send mail with an attached presentation that rips always a smile. I needed it: they are in dispute with my accountant for the most disastrous statement of income of the story and I feel that I'm working like crazy to survive instead of building a future like all the girls (yes, we are still "girls" in thirty years ... I do not know?) my age. The worst thing is that I have not the strength (both physical and willingness) to go and break his legs (figuratively speaking of course) in person, although I must say I still know how to scare people by phone - shake and hear them ill-treated with insults and objections duly concealed by a veil of warmth and humor gives me a certain satisfaction .... are a bad person, do you think? However, I called for reinforcements - in the form of mine - to go to fight in person and we'll see who wins the battle ... Meanwhile, I hope you two sides with laughter this presentation that "update" a little ' la Bibbia..in confronto sono un vero e proprio angelo..
Today my father sent me one of those who always send mail with an attached presentation that rips always a smile. I needed it: they are in dispute with my accountant for the most disastrous statement of income of the story and I feel that I'm working like crazy to survive instead of building a future like all the girls (yes, we are still "girls" in thirty years ... I do not know?) my age. The worst thing is that I have not the strength (both physical and willingness) to go and break his legs (figuratively speaking of course) in person, although I must say I still know how to scare people by phone - shake and hear them ill-treated with insults and objections duly concealed by a veil of warmth and humor gives me a certain satisfaction .... are a bad person, do you think? However, I called for reinforcements - in the form of mine - to go to fight in person and we'll see who wins the battle ... Meanwhile, I hope you two sides with laughter this presentation that "update" a little ' la Bibbia..in confronto sono un vero e proprio angelo..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment