Ciao, non so se c'avete mai provato, ma io la butto lì as a hint .... You know those days when I'm with energies below zero and my bones hurt 80 year old type? Instead of croggiolarmi in grief and repentance for whatever effort I made in previous days, I sometimes try a fake. I do not always succeed, but I try to convince my head that I'm still in bed because I have to be there, but because I want to stay there. This principle works well enough for the people watching me, but to convince yourself is a job.
The trick is to pretend that is the last Sunday of the holidays and I definitely want to rest before returning to the hustle and bustle. Of course, there were no holidays, not Sunday, but Tuesday is the "life frantic "is my alter ego to the" Sliding Doors ": If I had not ever sick ... and if I had the physique of Gwyneth Paltrow, in fact I have to create me a hallucination. It 's a difficult exercise, but that leads to a number of advantages if goes well ... All of a sudden you forget the real problems and you can focus the mind on the most frivolous.
First you create the look : the most comfortable pajamas I have but at least it gives me (I choose a good color, a sexy but not too tight tank top, boxer shorts borrowed from Ale etc ... casual but with a certain allure). For the hair that you can not wash keep a bottle in stock lacquer can be useful, and now I'll explain why. If you spray hairspray at the roots (known to be fat in my part) and let it dry, just a brush stroke to give you a head of hair look and feel of the cleaner.
Keep close to read a hairpins or bell'elastico to get them up is another good alternative.
The environment: In general a patient should always be in a comfortable and welcoming, but this also applies to a body part that does not look much (in spite of the proverb) - we forget that even the 'eye wants its part. Here come into play family members and / or your will nei giorni migliori. L'ambiente deve essere pulito. Non intendo sterilizzato a mo di ospedale, e non intendo che vi dovete ridurre a casalinga disperata , ma la biancheria da letto non deve essere più vecchia di un paio di settimane (limite massimo assoluto), un vaso di fiori, un bel quadro è un bel rifugio per gli occhi stanchi e non sottovalutate gli effetti dell'ambiente in cui vi trovate per quei cari amici che ti passano a trovare..magari rimarranno più volentieri.
Le attività: dunque, il livello d'attività come sappiamo è variabile asseconda del paziente, ma anche asseconda dei giorni in cui un singolo paziente open eyes (otherwise it would be fun, right?). So here it is important to establish the thing we most need at that particular time. If you sleep, I pretend to be just back from the disco (though I just woke up), I turn around and try to sleep. If you can not do that, I ask myself a herbal tea or lime and / or camomile and at least try to keep their eyes closed. There are those who can not bear to visual stimuli but takes pleasure from audio books, fortunately it is not my case and a good read me back to sleep. If my problem is fatigue (tiredness deceptively called) pick up the phone to book a massage the afternoon (around 17.30, when I have accumulated enough strength to go). If it is not so much sleep the "fatigue" as the pain of the bones and muscles, I get up, I fill the bath and in the meantime, prepare the pain of pasticconi (always keep the crackers at hand to eat before taking them). While preparing the hot bath I say, "Oooh, it's a bit that I wanted to give me a nice hot bath, who knows when I have time to do with another" and prepare the stack of fashion magazines next to the bathtub to have something to read to distract me , maybe the phone for a chat with un'amica, luci basse, candele, l'idea è di creare una spa nel mio bagno.
Quando torno asciutta e un po meno sofferente dalla vasca, vicino al letto/divano, urge l'immediato accesso a:
- acqua (bisogna ricordarsi che l'idratazione è fondamentale),
- cibo (gli avanzi della cena della sera prima - cucino sempre abbondante per assicurare una scorta di viveri pronti da mettere nel micronde),
- computer (nel mio caso da patita del web)
- riviste
- remote controls,
- phone
- phone
So I lie, reasonably comfortable, in order, and with lots of relaxing things to do: it is a Sunday, and very nearly do it again tomorrow ....
What do you do to pass the days when you are sick? Suggeritemi your "fake" s exchange tips for not thinking ....
0 comments:
Post a Comment